[Koha-devel] Vote NOW for the Koha Community Website Theme

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Apr 16 19:04:49 CEST 2008

Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> But just 2 notes :
> - the size is OK in 800x600, so I think the small terminal question is
> not a problem
> - this problem is mostly a geek problem. We want to attract users, and
> librarians, afaik, don't care at all of those kind of problems.

- The size is not OK in 512-width (half-screen, for seeing all of two
web browsers side-by-side) so I think the small terminal question is a
problem.  And my mobile browser is 192-wide IIRC and mobiles are
becoming more common...

- From what I've seen, librarians are *less* likely to run a browser
full-width.  They seem to appreciate paper-like ratios, for some
reason ;-) which is where I got the habit of paper-shaped windows
from, I think.  Could just be the librarians I've met, though.

Best wishes,
--
MJ Ray (slef)