[Koha-devel] cat search result list in OPAC & staff

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Aug 5 10:37:44 CEST 2008

Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> One of our libraries bugs me to have exactly the same look the the
> biblio summary in the list result.
> atm, the differences I can see are :
> - in staff, title/author are on 2 lines, in OPAC, they are on 1 line,
> separated by 'by'
> - in staff, publisher is after author, in OPAC it's on line 2, before pubyer
>
> Is there an explanation for those 2 diffs, or can I modify the staff to
> have exactly the same look as OPAC ?

I've been told that there are also differences in how the series title
is displayed in the two interfaces.

I think we should try for both interfaces to look similar, as far as
possible, because it confuses library staff.  I'm not familiar with
the display code.  Can we drive both displays from the same
code/templates?

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)