[Koha-devel] RFC 3.2 : guided reports improved

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Aug 7 16:58:34 CEST 2008

I love this idea!  I've also wondered about the possibility of the system
admin creating some "canned" type reports that everyone would see and could
"modify with location etc..." then "save them" in their saved reports to run
again in the future.

For some people even the guided reports they are lost on.  I was looking for
a way to "push" some templated type reports out to people.