[Koha-devel] RFC 3.2 : Koha Offline Circulation

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:45:24 CEST 2008

Hello All,
   This is a request for comments regarding the file format for the
offline circulation system. The specification for the Koha Offline
Circulation (.koc) file format can be found here:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=koha_offline_circulation_file_format
which Andrew Moore and I have come up with. I believe it is simple but
extensible in case we need to add new features to the offline
circulation client in the future. Having a standardized format means
that we can have more than one offline circ client.

The code to process this file format is already completed for both the
client and server side processors.

Please let me know what you think.

Kyle

--