[Koha-devel] Post-3.0 git branch and version numbering

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Aug 11 17:25:06 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Galen Charlton
<galen.charlton at liblime.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Congratulations to all on Koha 3.0 stable!  But, no rest for the weary...
>
> To get the transition to 3.2 started, I plan to do the following later today:

I guess the next question is who is doing the release Maintainers role, for 3.0?
The last time there was discussion on this on irc (on the 7/7/2008).
Biblibre offered to fill the role.
Does that offer still stand? If so, here's one vote for them to take
up that role, with Galen release manager for 3.1 (which will become
3.2 when its stable).

Chris