[Koha-devel] Call for volunteers - Koha Documentation Manager

Nicolas Morin nicolas.morin at biblibre.com
Tue Aug 12 17:58:58 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Nicole Engard
<nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> I'm throwing my hat into the ring since I've already done so much in this
> arena.

You have my vote
About the perimeter of this role: couldn't we consider that it's part
of "documentation" to work on the terms and vocabularies used in
Koha's interfaces themselves? Would you consider tackling that type of
problems too (inconsistencies in the use of certain terms, etc.)? Or
do you think it's too far from what "documentation" should be?
Nicolas