[Koha-devel] Call for volunteers - Koha Documentation Manager

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Aug 12 17:50:06 CEST 2008

I'm throwing my hat into the ring since I've already done so much in this
arena.  Having written the Koha 3.0 Manual (which is still a work in
progress), I have an intimate knowledge of our documentation needs and would
love to help manage all further documentation efforts.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714