[Koha-devel] Call for volunteers - Koha Documentation Manager

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Aug 13 10:42:04 CEST 2008

"Nicole Engard" <nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> I'm throwing my hat into the ring since I've already done so much in this
> arena.  Having written the Koha 3.0 Manual (which is still a work in
> progress), I have an intimate knowledge of our documentation needs and would
> love to help manage all further documentation efforts.

I'm happy to support Nicole (particularly in the absence of other
candidates!), but just in case there are other candidates, here are my
concerns:-

1. What actions will the DM take to make collaboration on the manual
easier?  At the moment, it's on a google site which can only be
edited, downloaded and/or converted by a few, so others apparently
can't help make the up-to-date PDFs or whatever is wanted.

2. Do DM candidates have plans for the Online Help system?

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)