[Koha-devel] Call for volunteers - Koha Documentation Manager

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Aug 13 13:14:32 CEST 2008

My goal is to push as hard as possible to get the community to come to a
conclusion about the new Koha plone site.  Plone has an amazing
documentation module that allows for collaborative editing and moderating.
This has been my goal all along - I surely didn't want to write the whole
manual alone ;)

Coming into the game after the initial plone design contest and not knowing
all of the details, I'm all for putting up the site with a premade template
and then re-opening the contest.  This way I can focus on moving the
documentation over and then opening it up for help from the entire
community!!

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime