[Koha-devel] On the way to the Debian package

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 19:45:43 CEST 2008

> From what I know, "cart" was directly used from yui and there was a
> translation issue for that. And we had to translate the js lib but for one
> word, I had rather set the name in the templates.

Henri --

I think you are talking about translating Koha's js that in turn uses YUI,
not translating the YUI js library itself.  If YUI itself required
translation, then none of the libraries using translations would be able to
use the externally hosted YUI libs.  It would also be something of a defect
in Yahoo's design.

--joe