[Koha-devel] Koha Plone Contest

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Fri Aug 22 05:53:28 CEST 2008

MJ Ray escribió:
> "Joshua Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
>
>>  So Koha community, how shall we proceed?
>>

> I suggest:-
>
> 1. Publish the voting results for comment here and to the entrants;
>
> 2. Allow the entrants two weeks to react and maybe update their
> entries and/or suggest a way forwards (vote again and include the
> Plone default template (and Kea?) as "None of the Above"-style
> fallback options?  extend until a certain date? pay? walk away?)

Yes it would work if the koha community shows a little bit of commitment
with the contest and this is not happening at the moment. People in my
team ask why "should i spend more time in something that even the
organizators don't move". It's very difficult for me to convince anyone
with the low answer we had from Koha community.

This decreases your credibility and is very disappointing for us and
because the time invested on the contest.

Kind Regads
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com