[Koha-devel] Koha Classroom training Error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Dec 5 13:21:16 CET 2008

"Donna Day" <DDay at mail.twu.edu> wrote:
> The format you asked for ('') is unrecognized. at /home/koha-with-class/kohaclone/C4/NewsChannels.pm line 340
[...]
> I'm not sure if it's related to the following which is popping up under Local Use Field:
>
> *  New Preference
>
> System preferences admin
> Local Use preferences
> Preference 	Explanation 	Value 	Edit 	Delete
> "us"	dateformat 	"us"=mm/dd/yyy 	Edit 	Delete
>
> The system is not allowing us to delete this field (it acts like it is, but then pops back up).  How can we get rid of this??

I think it's related to the dateformat preference.  I think you need
to try to set it to just us, metric or iso, rather than delete it.
My copy of that preference says:

Preference  	Explanation  	Value  	Edit  	Delete
dateformat	Define global date format (us mm/dd/yyyy, metric dd/mm/yyy, ISO yyyy/mm/dd)    us   Edit   Delete

I see your Koha reports as 3.01 - be aware that that is an unreleased
development verson.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)