[Koha-devel] Why contribute to Koha?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Dec 5 13:25:15 CET 2008

"Chris Cormack" <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> Ahh see theres the ticket. The vast majority of programmers who work
> on Koha aren't working for free.

Yes, just so.  TTLLP workers are paid to work on Koha, although we
also do some other Koha work as part of our "Concern for community"
efforts.

Sorry for not filling out the survey, but I'm short on time this month
and I didn't see what I'd get out of it.  Also, it reported "We are
sorry but your session has expired. Either you have been inactive for
too long, you have cookies disabled for your browser, or there were
problems with your connection." - I have cookies disabled for most
sites which don't show an EU-style privacy policy.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)