[Koha-devel] Integrating KOHA with an SIS

kabir khanna.kabir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:27:24 CET 2008

hello,
We developed a Student Information System on the LAMP platform( Linux Apache
MySql PHP ) and would like to integrate Koha as the library management
system into it. The level of integration we desire is as follows
-Single sign on
-From our SIS application, we would like to use API's to extract the data
out of Koha regarding the book issue status and the history( how many books
pending, with details, history of book issuance, etc )
-Clicking on the Library link in our application does a silent login into
the Koha system and takes the user to his/her Koha page via the OPAC
interface.

Please can someone point me to the correct people/resources on the internet
which would be helpful to get started with this integration. I am
specifically looking for people who may have been involved in similar
projects before or documentation that provides information on integrating
Koha with other systems.

thanks
kabir...