[Koha-devel] Koha Codebase Size?

Stan Brinkerhoff koha at vtwireless.com
Tue Dec 30 00:34:51 CET 2008

The javascript directories seem to gobble a ton of space -- perhaps moving
all of the Javascript libraries into a 'common' directory outside of the
language specific templates could be done.  In my quick test that saved
~200mb of disk space, and brought the compressed distribution to ~27mb (from
47mb) and took ~2 minutes, and probably another 30 minutes to fix the code
to reference javascript out of a new directory.

Heck, you could probably fix it with mod_rewrite and no actual code change!

Stan