[Koha-devel] perl module problem - 2.2.9 -> 3.0 upgrade

Matthew Metzger news at metzger.cc
Mon Feb 11 21:09:25 CET 2008

Hello,

I am attempting to move a 2.2.9 installation to 3.0 alpha. I'm almost
there, but there seem to be a few problems.

I have worked to install all the required perl modules and made sure
that they were up to date. However,
http://stam.library.admin.test/cgi-bin/koha/about.pl says that the
XML::LibXSLT and YAML::Syck modules are missing.

However, I know for sure that they are installed.

cpan[6]> install YAML::Syck
YAML::Syck is up to date (1.01).

cpan[7]> install XML::LibXSLT
XML::LibXSLT is up to date (1.66).

The intranet makes me log back in after every link I click within it. I
cannot yet search the OPAC, but it is probably an unrelated problem.

thanks for any help you can give.

-Matthew