[Koha-devel] Re: perl module problem - 2.2.9 -> 3.0 upgrade

Matthew Metzger news at metzger.cc
Wed Feb 13 03:18:43 CET 2008

Many thanks to gmcharlt for all his help on this.

It turns out that CPAN had installed the versions on these with perl
5.10 instead of the perl 5.8 that I was using.

So they were installed, koha just couldn't see them because they weren't
in the path. gmcharlt helped me install these modules in their proper
places.

I've still got problems to fix, but this was a major step forward.

-Matthew