[Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.9: Different Loan Rules Between Branches...

Petrus B. van Bork pvanbork at outerline.com
Sat Feb 16 00:04:17 CET 2008

Dear List-Colleagues:

                                  We are working our way through a Koha
2.2.9 install.  Our current question is this: "If we have different
branches, is it possible to set up different copies of the same title to
have different issuing rules?"  For example, a small library open two
days a week loans videos for a one week period, whereas the main branch
open 6 days per week, loans for 2 day only, can this scenario be
accommodated by Koha?  If Koha, in its current incarnation, cannot
accommodate this, where would we look to do our own mods to the scripts
and enable this?

Best,

Petrus
Hanover Public Library