[Koha-devel] Koha 2.2.9: Different Loan Rules Between Branches...

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:56:48 CET 2008

Petrus-

I think you would want to start by looking at the "Independent Branches"
setting.  This affects circ rules, among other features (calendars, fees,
etc.).  It may satisfy your intentions, or if not, provide the majority of
code necessary to customize your installation.

--Joe Atzberger
LibLime, Systems Administrator