[Koha-devel] Issuing Rules

Michael Hafen mdhafen at washk12.org
Tue Feb 19 22:01:14 CET 2008

Petrus,
  I'm certain this script won't handle incrementing fines daily.  That
is handled by a cron job.

I also would like to see the fines incremented daily.  I saw mention of
such a feature in the Koha 3 install I have here, but couldn't find the
corresponding cron job.

In my Koha 2.2 install I have made my own fines2.pl that runs in cron
once a day and increments the fines.