[Koha-devel] Help on showing content from Amazon.com

Salvador Zaragoza Rubio salvazm at masmedios.com
Wed Jul 2 10:40:45 CEST 2008

Dear all

We've installed 3.00.00 beta version of Koha on Debian and we want to
configurate it to show content from Amazon.com.

We got an 'Amazon Access Key' to be able to use the 'Amazon Associates Web
Service'. We have included it in the 'System Preference AWSAccessKeyID'.

What we would like to know is what is the value that should be included in
the 'System Preference AmazonAssocTag'. Can you help us on that subject?

We would also like to know what are the necessary steps to use content
from Amazon in Koha.

Thanks in advance and receive my Best regards