[Koha-devel] Help on showing content from Amazon.com

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Jul 2 12:46:58 CEST 2008

You don't have to fill this value in.  This is if you wan to make
money when people follow links from your catalog to Amazon and buy
something.  You can get a tag at: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com

I also think that this document:
http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/Global-Preferences/Global-Preferences--Amazon-com
lists what is required to use Amazon content and what isn't.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714