[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0-stable final release date

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Jul 2 18:24:12 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

The RC1 for 3.0-stable has been generally well received, and translators
and testers have been hard at work. A few issues were revealed, and I've
been asked by a few translators for an extension to wrap up some remaining
strings. In particular, the issues surrounding CGI::Session::Serialize changes
on CPAN, as well as some Serials bugs that BibLibre have been working on,
really do need to be resolved before we declare this release stable.

With these issues in mind, I've decided to delay the proposed final release
date of July 1 (yesterday!) to next week, July 7th (a Monday).

Great work everyone, we're in the home stretch. I'll keep you all updated
as things develop.

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support