[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 - Final step before Koha3

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Tue Jul 15 09:01:11 CEST 2008

Dear Eric

Thanks. I downloaded the rpm file from rpmfind.net and installed it. Now Koha reports no warning with regard to missing perl modules but reports an error when I run perl Makefile.PL (the details given below) -

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
perl: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Net/Z3950/ZOOM/ZOOM.so: undefined symbol:
yaz_version
[root at libra8 koha-3.00.00-stableRC1]# rpm -qa yaz
yaz-3.0.32-1
[root at libra8 koha-3.00.00-stableRC1]# make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

Could u please help me?

partha

=
Samco Insulated Work Gloves
Insulated leather Work Gloves and mittens, cotton Work Gloves, wool Work Gloves.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=ec19abf05910935a9ff5eab5ded0d5f4