[Koha-devel] July 16th git errors

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Jul 17 23:11:18 CEST 2008

I was reading the threads today and a couple of these may have been resolved,
but needed to check what I need to do in order to fix them.  I will download
the git again tonight to see if they are resolved.

When I ran Makefile.PL - I received the following warnings - July 16th at
about 11 pm Central time.
*Warning prerequisite Algorithm::CheckDigits 0.5 not found.  We have unknown
version.
*Warning prerequisite Image::Magick 6.2 not found
*Warning prerequisite MIME::Lite 3 not found

>From what I have read today the MIME lite may have been resolved.  Just
checking on the other 2 items and what I have missed in my git updates...
Sorry if this was documented and I missed it in the many releases.

David Schuster