[Koha-devel] 3.0 stable & improvements (for comments)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jul 23 14:18:35 CEST 2008

Joshua Ferraro a écrit :
> and presumably, 3.2
> would be within arm's reach, two to three months max.

??? You really think we will be able to release 3.2 in 2 or 3 months ? I
can't believe that timeline will be respected.
- there is still no git 3.2 branch
- the RFC are not declared complete & commented
- the translation process is quite long
- the migration process must be heavily tested.
- how many time did we need to bugfix 3.0 ? I agree there was a lot of
changes btw 2.2 and 3.0, but i'm 100% sure that 3.2 bugfixing will
require some months (including checking/validating various parameters,
as we have zillions)

so I can't believe 2 or 3 months...
or I misunderstand "be withing arm's reach"

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com