[Koha-devel] RFC 3.2 : Item status bulk change

Nicolas Morin nicolas.morin at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 25 08:17:03 CEST 2008

We should also think about the ways in wich items can be selected to
be part of the batch. Scanning bar codes is cool, but not enough. One
should be able to do it using a kind of search/filter process: i.e.
make a batch of items in branch X with location Y wih status Z.
And name the batch? I agree with atz that it might be cool to be able
to store the batch.
Nicolas