[Koha-devel] RFC 3.2 : Item status bulk change

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jul 25 08:30:58 CEST 2008

Nicolas Morin a écrit :
> We should also think about the ways in wich items can be selected to
> be part of the batch. Scanning bar codes is cool, but not enough. One
> should be able to do it using a kind of search/filter process: i.e.
> make a batch of items in branch X with location Y wih status Z.
> And name the batch? I agree with atz that it might be cool to be able
> to store the batch.
> Nicolas

what about adding a feature to bulkchange a given virtual shelf ? That
would be an already existing place to remember a batch.
We could also port some feature that exist on OPAC to deal with
basket/lists to staff interface.
Then, have a bulkstatuschange applied on a virtual shelf.

If that's a good suggestion, would we need "simple bulk status change"
(without remembering) or would we need both ("simple" and "through List" ?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com