[Koha-devel] Koha Plone Contest

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Jul 28 00:47:16 CEST 2008

Roberto Allende wrote:
> MJ Ray escribió:
>
>> Roberto Allende <rover at menttes.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I'm writing to ask about the Plone Koha Contest, we didn't get any news
>>> and we'd like to know who the winner was.
>>>

>> I think a lot of the current www.koha.org writers would also love to
>> know!  Anyone?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> PIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Any news ?... Who is the person in charge ?

Oh one of the tricky questions :-) Liblime have been working on the new
Plone website I think including implementing a design so hopefully
Joshua might be able to fill you in on where that is at. My
understanding is that everyone's been very busy so it may not have
progressed as far as he'd hoped.

There wasn't an outright winner that I'm aware of  - but there was some
voting and commenting so perhaps the results of that process could be
made public/available to you.

Cheers
Rachel