[Koha-devel] patches & bugs.koha.org

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jul 30 15:32:41 CEST 2008

Galen Charlton a écrit :
> But we don't get the benefit of your wisdom if the bug description and
> history is locked away in your internal bugs database. :)  LibLime
> also has an internal bugs database, but that's mostly for truly
> internal stuff;

We too. But you must know that sometimes a customer request is caused by
a bug. In this case, it's easier for us to fix it directly than create a
bug in bugzilla to immediatly close it.

> for anything that we submit patches for, we have a
> goal of making sure that a good bug description is entered in the
> public Bugzilla.

Everybody is against me it seems, so I think i'll accept & change my mind...

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com