[Koha-devel] Status of Debian and Koha

Vincent Danjean vdanjean.ml at free.fr
Thu Jul 31 12:58:57 CEST 2008

Marc Chantreux wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 08:21:30AM -0700, Serhij Dubyk*Сергій Дубик wrote:
>> >From my last installation Koha 3 (git) on Debian testing I found only this 3
>> packages not in Debian testing repository (yet, but probably in unstable):
>
>> Text::CSV
>> Text::CSV_XS
>
> install libtext-csv-perl

and libtext-csv-xs-perl

There was a mix in these Debian package :
* etch  libtext-csv-perl    contains Text::CSV_XS (with patches to also have Text::CSV interface)
* lenny libtext-csv-perl    contains Text::CSV
   lenny libtext-csv-xs-perl contains Text::CSV_XS

>> CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml
>
> this is a very new koha dependance so Vincent didn't allready notice it
> :)

Argh. I just see this yesterday. libcgi-session-serialize-yaml-perl is currently
in the NEW queue (and on my web page). I'm not sure it will be in the lenny
distribution (it would need a freeze exception from the release managers...)

If I can find some free time, I will try to package zebra (the last missing
dependency).
I know that koha can work without it, but it will more more difficult to
package two versions of koha (one with and one without zebra) (mostly to
ensure smooth upgrades and so on).

MJ: can you tell me where I can find your work about koha packaging ?

   Best regards,
     Vincent