[Koha-devel] [corrected] Koha 3.0 Stable Release Plan

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jun 4 17:12:16 CEST 2008

Owen Leonard a écrit :
> I certainly hope that's not the prevailing attitude. Although I have
> to say, I haven't seen much bug fixing since the release date
> announcement...

mmm... what I see is a lot of bugfixing for bugs, but that are not on
bugs.koha.org

I have submitted something like 15 bugfixes last months, none of them
being from bugs.koha.org (we use suivi.biblibre.com, our own BibLibre
internal bug tracking systèm)

What is annoying me is that the 12 bugzilla blockers don't have been
solved. I have looked at them, and find they are very very hard to deal
with.
The only one affected to me is being dealed by hdl atm.

galen & others, could you tell us where you are with those blockers ?
(I think some of them are solved now)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com