[Koha-devel] updates to patron messaging

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jun 30 15:05:50 CEST 2008

Andrew Moore a écrit :
> Hi Koha contributors -

Hi Andrew,

Those patches have been approved in HEAD if I don't mind, so I try to
understand how they work (& make them work for frenchies)
It seems that you use both new tables (message_queue,
message_transport_type, in commit
d8654344fa806d4a8ce7d675ae396b4016877ec2) and old ones (letters).

i've activated EnhancedMessagingPreferences syspref, get the "my
messaging" in opac, but get a "mange your messaging settings" empty list
  in opac-messaging.

2 question :
- what to do to see something ?
- shouldn't the page be labelled "Manage your ..." and not "Mange your
..." ?

any other functionnal feedback on how it works welcomed.

(Note : It should not have been added to 3.0 imo)
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com