[Koha-devel] Koha.org-based Listserve

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Mar 3 10:42:30 CET 2008

"Joshua Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote: [...]
> has graciously offered to host a Mailman installation for such lists, so the
> question arises, what domain shall we use? [...]

lists.koha.org would seem to make most sense to me, for similar
reasons to those attributed to Paul.

Is a better list software than Mailman possible?  mlmmj, ecartis,
sympa and eoc all appear better in some ways.

Can the List-Id values be preserved if lists moved?  Last I saw,
Mailman couldn't cope with that (it had to be listname.domain), which
breaks some good email filters.  I think that should rule out Mailman
if we're considering moving lists.

Thanks,