[Koha-devel] A Quite Fright of Soft Nightmare in the "Oh my God!" Doubt... (biblioitems is ko and items is ok?)

Ignacio Javier ignacio.gomez at coremain.com
Mon Mar 3 17:08:42 CET 2008

Hi all!

Speaking of Koha 3...

Are items and biblioitems tables modern and old version of the same "what we
want" thing, respectively, or are they complementary tables and both must
exist in Koha 3?

The doubt comes after purging (truncating, really) biblioitems table, and
constating I obtain same resultset in detail.pl script....

Is a doubt that has me very catched in the cathing essence of the doubt,

Anyone can tell?,

Thanks in advance and greetings,

Ignacio Javier Gómez Rodríguez
Analista - Programador