[Koha-devel] Sample Data is Permanent?

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Tue Mar 4 00:30:11 CET 2008

Hi All,

When installing Koha 3.00 alpha, I let it install some optional data
(patron types and libraries etc.) so that I could see what they looked
like while adding my own information.

I'm finding that some of them are can not be removed. Is this normal?

For instance some of the branches, appear to delete normally but stay
on the list regardless (e.g. Springfield and Maryland). And some of
the patron types already appear to be in use, so I'm not allowed to
delete them.

Can the sample data be removed so it doesn't get in the way of the
real data?

Thanks,
ramon.