[Koha-devel] A Quite Fright of Soft Nightmare in the "Oh my God!" Doubt... (biblioitems is ko and items is ok?)

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Mon Mar 3 17:18:35 CET 2008

Ignacio Javier a écrit :
> Hi all!
>
> Speaking of Koha 3...
>
> Are items and biblioitems tables modern and old version of the same "what we
> want" thing, respectively, or are they complementary tables and both must
> exist in Koha 3?
>
> The doubt comes after purging (truncating, really) biblioitems table, and
> constating I obtain same resultset in detail.pl script....
>
> Is a doubt that has me very catched in the cathing essence of the doubt,
>
> Anyone can tell?,
>
> Thanks in advance and greetings,

Both must be there.
But xml biblios are recorded in zebra, so that you may think that the
results pages seems ok But data are not there any longer.

Very strange you get the same on detail.pl page.
biblioitems contains the xml data of biblio and these are the base for
ISBD and MARC detail pages.

items is for items management (checkin/checkout, .....)
See you.