[Koha-devel] Hello, Koha!

Huang Tao silkhuang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:52:13 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm Tao from Shanghai, China. I started to use Koha about one year ago when
I planned to establish a small library in my company. But I'm only a
part-time librarian:)  I found that Koha was interesting and powerful.

I have had this dream for about several months: Every school in China can
use Koha as their electronic library. You may have known or not yet, in some
regions of China, the schools there don't have enough fund to afford
commercial library software. Koha seems to be the best choice for them.
However, the language maybe becomes the biggest problem when they try to use
Koha, although Koha have been partly translated into Chinese.

That's why I join this list. First I am willing be a translator, then I will
make a wonderful Chinese document for Koha.

You guys are the most intelligent and experienced. Please give me
suggestions and help to make my dream come true!

Many Thanks,

Tao Huang