[Koha-devel] RFID and other hardware moves...

Ignacio Javier ignacio.gomez at coremain.com
Mon Mar 10 18:40:54 CET 2008

Thanks, Galen, and excuses, I'm new to it, but in the information I've got
related to 3M's SIP seems to be a vacuum related to something that suposedly
has to handle the arrival of a defined message structure  (f.e.):

(...)
Sample checkin message:

09<no block><transaction date><return date><current location><institution
(...)

My questions are (RFID related, I understand barcode is trivial):

a) Is this whole streamline of message mapped to keyboard (key strokes)?

b) What something knows when to start the process of and how to express the
fact that a book appeared in the RFID range in a or a succession of koha
form field/s?

Ignacio Javier Gómez Rodríguez
Analista - Programador

Tfno: 902905590 - Fax:  981571425