[Koha-devel] RFC: create old_issues and old_reserves

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Tue Mar 11 16:56:43 CET 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Henri-Damien LAURENT
<laurenthdl at alinto.com> wrote:
>  My comment : Really good Idea,
>  even though I am not really keen on getting more and more tables without
>  a good MCD.

MCD?  I don't recognize that acronym.

>  (There was one for 2.2 but it is not up to date for 3.0. Maybe QA
>  manager should/has to do it ;).... )
>  But My Question : When ?
>  When are you planning to do that ? Is this Vital for Koha 3.0 features ?
>  Shouldn't this wait for 3.2 ?

IMO, this should be done now, and I'm prepared to have patches done by
tomorrow.  I have observed at least one instance where Koha permitted
more than one issue to be made for the same item, which a PK
constraint on issues would have caught.  There are already a number of
blockers involving holds functionality that will require extensive
work, and I expect that I will turn up more circulation bugs as I work
through cleaning up holds.

Regards,

Galen
--