[Koha-devel] RFC: alternate borrower IDs

Bernard Shiundu BShiundu at strathmore.edu
Thu May 1 14:06:55 CEST 2008

I run koha in an academic library setting and I can declare the functionality will be hugely useful to my library and a couple others I know especially the Academic bit and the free text bits. And just for record the bit about getting data from other databases would also apply in a corporate setting with users being drawn from a HR or payroll application (again unique IDs that are not 'library based')

Bernard Shiundu
Systems Librarian, Strathmore University
Nairobi, Kenya