[Koha-devel] Vote NOW for the Koha Community Website Theme

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri May 2 12:58:44 CEST 2008

I know this discussion has sort of died, but I want to bring it back
to everyone's attention.  I'm working on the documentation for Koha
and I'd love to be able to share it with everyone, but it's on hold
until we get the new Plone site up and running.  Is there any way we
can come up with a way to push the site up and fix the design after
the fact?  Look & feel is secondary to content - and I think it's
easier to decide how we want things to look once we're actually using
the tool.

I brought this up on #koha and was told that there was a prize for
this design contest - I didn't realize that - and see how that makes
things a bit more complicated - but I think we should come up with
some sort of compromise to get the ball rolling.

--
Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
nce at liblime.com