[Koha-devel] XML::LIBXSLT error on Debian etch

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Sun May 11 23:26:07 CEST 2008

As it turns out, this was my error. During the install process I forgot to run the dselect part of the setup which gave me fits later on.

The final straw on the Debian Etch install was configuring Apache2. Ubuntu is easy and it works. Everytime I changed the virtual host file from 127.0.0.1 to the IP of the machine I lost phpmyadmin.

I have installed Ubuntu Hardy Heron on the server and will be installing Koha on Monday.

John