[Koha-devel] XML::LIBXSLT error on Debian etch

Marc Chantreux marc.chantreux at koha-fr.org
Sun May 11 17:57:32 CEST 2008

hello Joshua,

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 06:34:29AM -0400, Joshua Ferraro wrote:
> >  koha:/# apt-cache policy libxml-libxslt-perl

> There are fairly explicit warnings in the installation documentation
> about this specific module -- it's extremely important to install
> the package maintainer's version as this directly impacts whether
> your system's unicode will be set up correctly.

mc at hyperion:/home/mc/src/kohaclone
> find . -type d -iname '*doc*'
./koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/js/tinymce/docs
./koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/docs
mc at hyperion:/home/mc/src/kohaclone
> grep -liF xslt  *
about.pl
INSTALL.fedora7
Makefile
Makefile.PL

I read the INSTALL.debian and found utf-8 warnings about dbd and sax, not about
xslt. Did I missed something ? my auto-installer seems to work correctly
now but i'm afraid about those details.

regards
mc

--
Marc Chantreux
BibLibre, expert en logiciels libres pour l'info-doc