[Koha-devel] Class::DBI vs DBIx::Class

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Nov 7 21:29:58 CET 2008

Yeah there are a bunch of reasons, its C4 because that was the
original working name of the project, the old system we were replacing
was C2, and C4 was twice as good, but might explode. (Theres no point
working if you cant have fun doing it)
Next it became Kumara .... then finally Koha.
Someone could change the namespace if they wanted, its a bunch of work
for a purely cosmetic thing, so no one has bothered yet :)

Chris