[Koha-devel] Tab stops in source code

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Nov 13 07:45:07 CET 2008

Mason James wrote:

> I don't know the history of this comment, but i wouldnt wotry too much
> about it
> its old  and not very well enforced (at least)
>
> I think we should all agree on a standardised .perltidyrc format, and i
> vote for Andy's ;)
> Ive been using Andy's since he first posted it on the list, and its a
> nice format for me

May I assume then that the answer to tab stops is:

(*) yes, use them to indent

(*) assume the tab stop is every four characters

Are we agreed?

As far as a standardised .perltidyrc, my only comment is "please
explain!"

cheers
rickw

Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services || Internet Driving Instructor

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,
the world will know peace.
      -- Jimi Hendrix