[Koha-devel] Tab stops in source code

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Nov 13 14:50:28 CET 2008

Rick Welykochy a écrit :
> Mason James wrote:
>
>> but i think we might have to allow either tabs or spaces from developers -
>> (thats perltidys behavior too afaik)
>
> Why would anyone indent with spaces?

we spoke of that a loonnnggg time ago.
I don't remember the details, but i remember that I've changed my way of
indenting from tab to spaces.
And since then all commits are done with spaces, I think the tab ones
are oldies that have never be fixed.

>> the important thing is a consistent indent length of 4, i think.
>
> Hooray for that!

yep.

> And what about the templates? They are often mind-bending to edit, and I've
> seen no tools to assist in comprehending their structure.

agreed...

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com