[Koha-devel] American Conference - Save the date

dschust1 at tx.rr.com dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue Nov 18 03:04:57 CET 2008

April 16-17th I'm looking to Host a Koha inovations and sharing group here in the US. - Plano Texas would be the place.  This is a reserved date - more info to come.

This 2 day workshop would have lab access and presentation space.  There would be a charge to cover lunch both days and other misc expenses.  Any leftover money would be given to the KUDOS users group as seed money.  I'm anticipating the cost right at $100.

You would be responsible for getting here and your hotel and other travel expenses.

If you would be interested in attending,  presenting or sharing - something that you have done along with sitting in and learning about what other users and what the developers are working on let me know!

dschust1 at tx.rr.com

David Schuster
Plano Texas
going live Jan 5th, 2009 as a LibLime customer! - this is open to all koha users and those interested.  More information on the schedule to come after I figure out interest.