[Koha-devel] CSS errors

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Tue Nov 18 05:34:06 CET 2008

Hi all

I am fiddling with some CSS and DOM stuff in Koha and thus have
the Error Console window opened in Firefox.

As was discussed earlier on this list, excessive error and debug messages
in the Apache error_log files make them almost unreadable.

The same applies in the case of the CSS. There are so many errors
in the CSS, as detected by Firefox, that it is difficult to scan
through the lot looking for things I myself might have caused.

Also, I get an uneasy feeling that the CSS is broken in places due
to these errors and might be causing the problems I am having
getting my additions to the CSS to work.

Try it! Do a catalogue search in the staff area and bring up
the Error Console window. You'll see what I am talking about.

cheers
rickw