[Koha-devel] PDF patron card scaling setting

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:56:10 CET 2008

On 2008/11/18, at 5:40 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

> A librarian has suggested to me that we should set the scaling in
> the PDF to stop Acrobat Reader and some other readers from making a
> mess of the carefully-measured offsets and margins.  I didn't see any
> way in PDF::Reuse to do that - is it possible?
>
> I wondered if it's some Acrobat extension to PDF (sigh) or something
> like that.

Heya,

Have you checked the librarian's PDF-viewer setup first??

I have a vague memory of being able to set a default view (or
similar) in PDF::Reuse.
But, i found acrobat (at least) does overide the document's default.

In other words - the scaling mess is *probably* a badly configured
PDF-viewer issue, i think.

Mason.